If you appreciate the cost savings, improved efficiency, and ease of placing orders on-line, along with full reporting capabilities, you will really appreciate Creative’s QNET system. Once you have established an online account, it couldn’t be easier to place orders and monitor your purchasing activities.
Here is a summary of the QNET program:
Log in: Access the login by clicking on the QNET link in the header bar throughout the website.
- Enter your Company, Cost Center, User Name, and Password.
- At the “Welcome to OnLine Ordering” screen, click on Browse Catalog
Online ordering:Once you have set up your QNET account, a Catalog of your products will be accessible when you are logged into the program.
- The Catalog is organized by category of product. Click on the category to view the list of available items.
- Enter the quantity to order and click ADD TO CART. Repeat for each item needed.
- Click on the VIEW CART tab to review items on the order. If needed, you can change the quantity ordered, or remove any items from the Cart.
- When your order is complete, click CHECKOUT. At the Checkout screen, you will add attention name and PO# details, along with any order notes. Click SUBMIT ORDER and an order confirmation will display. You can print a copy for your records.
- Your orders are received at our distribution center via email.
Options:You can exit the online ordering program simply by clicking on Home or any other section of the website. If you need to return to your order, click back into QNET and log in.
- You may review and print out order activity by clicking the REPORTS tab.
- Send a message to the Sales team by accessing the CONTACT tab and entering your feedback.
- Click the LOGOUT tab to exit the QNET program
Contact us today about setting up a QNET account and enjoy the ease of online ordering 24/7